So, my husband loves my buffalo chicken wings, but my wing dinners were lacking something. BBQ wings. As much as my husband loved hot wings, he loves BBQ wings even more. I decided to just make a few tweaks to the recipe I already use for hot wings. This is super easy and so much cheaper than a restaurant.
2-3 pounds chicken wings
enough oil to fry wings in
2 tablespoons butter
1 cup -1.5 cups your favorite BBQ sauce
This meal is enough to feed two hungry adults but this recipe is very easily doubled. Buy the chicken wings that are ready to fry (the little bit smaller wings) or you are going to end up cutting off the tips and cutting the wings in half at the joint. Seriously, buy the smaller wings, it makes this whole meal just a couple step process.
1. Fry chicken wings in oil until cooked inside. I cut each wing open to check, since I have problems with chicken making me nauseous, but if you are super sure of your frying skills just fry away.
2. Drain the wings on paper towels.
3. Mix the wings with the sauce.
1. Melt butter in pan. (the more BBQ sauce you use, the more butter you use.)
2. add BBQ
3. Stir well and then remove from heat.
Serve with celery and ranch! Super easy, isn't it! These are delicious. Seriously, chicken is not on my list of favorite things and I love these.