...mine was AWESOME. (That is 4 boxes and a garbage bag, stuffed full of things to get rid of - not pictured are the 4 big loads of trash and recycling!)
I had gotten far too used to the odds and ends of clutter that had accumulated on just about every horizontal surface in our home, and it makes me SO happy to have (most of it) gone. It's like a breath of fresh air!
I exfoliated waaay more than just 50 things, but I desperately needed it. And, thanks to Freecycle, people are stopping by my house to take my junk off my hands... can't beat that!
So, now that we've exfoliated in real life... let's exfoliate digitally:
That's the challenge for this week: get rid of 50 things from your digital life that you no longer need, use, or love. You could....
- clean up your desktop, or wherever your dump your digital junk
- go through your photos and get rid of all the blurry ones that you've held onto for some crazy reason
- unfriend (or just hide) friends on Facebook (you know which ones...)
- trim down the blogs in your blog reader
- uninstall the software programs you no longer use
- unsubscribe from the emails newsletters that you never read anyway
Lu (or Lorene if you prefer) is the mom of two sweet little things (except on the days that they aren't) and the wife of a singing and dancing elementary teacher. She is the proud author of this weekly Wednesdays on (or off) the Web (WotW) segment here on Housewife Eclectic and spends the other days of the week blogging about life and crafts and whatever else comes up at just Lu.