This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™ and Clearasil, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #SuperFruits http://cmp.ly/3/8vNxcO.”
1. Wear sunscreen every day. Don't forget your lips. I still can't get the image of a girl who went to my high school with sun burned lips. It looked so painful.
2. Take care of your body. Drink enough water, eat healthy and take a multi-vitamin. When you feel great, your skin looks great.
3. Exercising regularly improves the body's circulation, making skin look more vibrant.
4. Moisturize every day. I like to combine this with Step 1 and use a moisturizer with SPF in it.
5. Get enough sleep. Your body starts to slow things down when you often aren't getting enough sleep and cell turnover is one of those things. Getting enough sleep keeps you and your skin healthy.
6. Don't touch your face more than you need to. Touching your face can leave everything that is on your hands on your face. Make sure you clean your cell phone regularly too if you find yourself breaking out where it usually touches your face.
7. Don't over wash your face. If you have dry skin, then once a day is usually plenty. Don't let your makeup sit on your face overnight. If you have acne prone skin use a lightly medicated wash like, Clearsil's New! Daily Clear Refreshing Superfruit Cleansers that contains 1% Salicylic Acid and Superfruit Extracts and finish with a acne medication, just on the blemishes.
8. Begin washing your face by using warm water. Warm water will open up your pores and help cleanse them. After you finish washing, splash your face with cool water to help close the pores.
9. Cut your shower or bath time. I love a long hot bath as much as anyone, but excessive exposure to a hot bath or shower can strip you skin of moisture it needs.
10. Exfoliate. Exfoliating helps get rid of dead skin cells and gives your skin a healthy glow. I love Clearsil's New! Daily Clear Refreshing Superfruit Cleansers, I have pretty sensitive skin and the scrub is great at exfoliation without leaving my skin tight and dry.
here, under the personal care section.