Looking back over 2013, I can't believe that it has come and gone already. So much has changed for me and Housewife Eclectic in 2013, and I can't wait to carry those changes into 2014. I have plans for some fantastic projects and some amazing recipes for the new year, a few that will debut later this week. I can't thank Housewife Eclectic's 2013 sponsors enough. I worked with some amazing people and companies this year! Here as decided by the pages with the post views are the top projects and posts from 2013.
1. How to Make a Little Girl's Dress from an Adult T-shirt. I LOVE this project. This is the perfect summer dress. My daughter still loves and wears it frequently.
2. Jake and the Neverland Pirates Birthday Party. Look forward to more party posts in 2014. I have an Angry Bird Party and a Doctor Who party to share soon.Smothered Baked Potato Soup. Oooo... I love this soup. I might need to make this tonight.
4. World's Best London Broil. Or maybe I will make this tonight. This is one of our all time favorite recipes in this house.My Pantry Makeover. This was one of my most practical projects for the year. I love how easy it makes our life.
Toy Organization in a Closet. This is one of the projects I was most grateful for this year. It has kept her room SO much cleaner this year.
7. Photography Backdrop Stand Tutorial. I love my backdrop stand. I have used it for years and suspect I will for years to come.Learn Photography Basics. This post is a great resource for learning those photography basics!
9. Distressed Photo Tray. I love this picture and this tray. I use it for my jewelry in my room.
10. FROZEN Anna Cloak. I was so surprised this post made it into the top 10 because it was only published a couple weeks ago. I have to say this is hands down my favorite project from 2013. Can I make one for myself?
2013 was an amazing year and I can't wait for 2014. My resolution recaps and New Year Resolutions for the new year as well as two AWESOME shirt tutorials are up this week!