I was given tickets to Ringling Brothers in exchange for this post. All opinions are my own.
Are you ready to find out who the lucky Housewife Eclectic reader is who is headed to the Circus THIS week?
Congratulations to Taryn S!
If you didn’t win, there is still time to get your tickets to the Greatest Show on Earth!
Featuring over 100 performers spanning 25 countries plus more than 85 animals from nearly every continent around the world, the Ringling Bros. 144th Edition features several unique acts including:
- China National Acrobatic Troupe from Beijing perform several impressive acts including balancing 20 people on two bicycles, fast-paced hoop diving and graceful Diabolo juggling skills
- Introducing the Double Trapeze, especially designed for Ringling Bros., with the attempt of four consecutive triple somersaults in a row
There will be the following shows:
- Wednesday, Sept. 24 7:00 PM
- Thursday, Sept. 25 7:00 PM
- Friday, Sept. 26 3:00 PM & 7:00 PM
- Saturday, Sept. 27 11:00 AM, 3:00 PM & 7:00 PM
- Sunday, Sept. 28 1:30 PM & 5:30 PM
TICKETS: Ticket prices range from $20, $25, $40-$50 (VIP), $50-60 (Premium VIP Floor) and $90-$100 (Ringmaster Zone). Discount Opening Night tickets for $15 each (select seating only; not valid on VIP/premium levels)
Can’t go on opening night but still want a discount? Buy your tickets online and use the code MOM at checkout. You can use the code on the following shows.
- Friday 3 PM and 7 PM,
- Saturday 11 AM
- Sunday 5:30PM
Please follow and like us: