I was given tickets to Ringling Brothers in exchange for this post. All opinions are my own.
I am getting so excited for the Circus! This year we are taking my mom who hasn't been in more than 30 years. I absolutely can't wait to experience it with her and my girls! Ringling Bros and Barnum & Bailey Circus will be in Salt Lake City September 24-28th.
Featuring over 100 performers spanning 25 countries plus more than 85 animals from nearly every continent around the world, the Ringling Bros. 144th Edition features several unique acts including:
- China National Acrobatic Troupe from Beijing perform several impressive acts including balancing 20 people on two bicycles, fast-paced hoop diving and graceful Diabolo juggling skills
- Introducing the Double Trapeze, especially designed for Ringling Bros., with the attempt of four consecutive triple somersaults in a row
There will be the following shows:
- Wednesday, Sept. 24 7:00 PM
- Thursday, Sept. 25 7:00 PM
- Friday, Sept. 26 3:00 PM & 7:00 PM
- , 3:00 PM & 7:00 PM
- Sunday, Sept. 28 1:30 PM & 5:30 PM
TICKETS: Ticket prices range from $20, $25, $40-$50 (VIP), $50-60 (Premium VIP Floor) and $90-$100 (Ringmaster Zone). Discount Opening Night tickets for $15 each (select seating only; not valid on VIP/premium levels)
Can't go on opening night but still want a discount? Buy your tickets online and use the code MOM at checkout. You can use the code on the following shows.
- Friday 3 PM and 7 PM,
- Saturday 11 AM
- Sunday 5:30PM
a Rafflecopter giveaway