Arla Dofino Creamy Havarti. It is way at the top of my list of favorite grilled cheese sandwiches.
You will need for the Grilled Cheese:
- Arla Dofino Havarti Cheese
- Eureka Sweet Baby Grains Organic Bread
- Guacamole (Recipe below)
You will need for the Guacamole:
- 3-4 medium Avocados, with the skins and pits removed
- 1 medium jalapeños, seeded and finely chopped (seeds are what make your jalapenos hot, so make sure to seed them well unless you want super spicy guac.)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove of garlic finely chopped (optional, but I really like it)
- 1/4 of an onion finely chopped
cheese on top, followed by the bacon and the other side of bread. Place the sandwich in a warm pan butter side down and cook until that side is golden brown. Flip the sandwich over and repeat on the other side.
If you love a good grilled cheese, join Arla Dofino this Wednesday for a Twitter Party celebrating National Grilled Cheese Month. You could win some delicious prizes! Information is below.
Now you know how I like my grilled cheese, what is your favorite toppings?