- The Print Out found at the end of this post
- A Laminator and Laminating Sheets
- a binder pouch to keep the cars in
- magnet tape for the back of the play mat
- cookie sheet to play on (I bought mine at the dollar store)
I used the same cookie sheet as the first post. It is the perfect size for a regular sized piece of paper. This play set is so easy to make! Check back for some more awesome play mats coming this week.
How do you keep your kids entertained in the car?
Printables in this post are for personal use and available to subscribers of Housewife Eclectic only. To use this printable, please SUBSCRIBE NOW.
Please choose a color:
Once you have subscribed, click the links below to download the printables.