It’s amazing how delivery makes all the difference. Whether it’s a joke, service or food, delivery is essential.
These BBQ Chicken Wonton Bowls are all about delivery. The wonton bowls are tiny and portioned, making this a great dish for parties or family dinner. And they can be eaten in just a few bites, making them light and fun.
While this couldn’t be considered a straight-up Asian dish, it’s a great mix of BBQ and Asian flavors, which makes for delicious food!
2-3 chicken breasts
1/3 bottle BBQ sauce
12 wonton wraps
3/4 package coleslaw
1/3 bottle Ken’s Steak House Dressing Lite Asian Sesame with Ginger & Soy
1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- Boil the chicken breasts until cooked through. Remove from the water and place directly in a stand mixer. Use the whisk attachment to shred the chicken. Add the BBQ sauce and continue to mix until well blended.
- Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray. Place a wonton wrapper in each cup, pressing lightly down to make a bowl. Spray with cooking spray again.
- Bake the wonton cups in a 400-degree oven for 4-5 minutes, or until the edges begin to turn a golden brown and firm up.
- Add some vegetable oil to a wok over medium-high heat and add 3/4 package of coleslaw. Saute for a few minutes until the vegetables start to get soft (you want to take some of the raw edge off, but not make them soggy).
- Remove the coleslaw and place it in a medium bowl. Add the Asian Sesame with Ginger & Soy dressing. Mix well.
- Prepare each wonton bowl by placing the shredded chicken in the bottom, then adding the coleslaw and chopped cilantro on top. Finish with sesame seeds.