You will need:
- 16 Oz Penne or Ziti Pasta
- Two chicken breast
- 1 jar of Ragu sauce
- 2 cups of mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon basil
sauce on top of the pasta and stir together until the pasta is coated. I use Ragu Six Cheese sauce because I love that it adds to the cheesiness of the dish.
Bake in a 375 degree oven for about 20 minutes or until heated through. Add the Parmesan cheese and allow to melt before serving.
This Chicken Parmesan Baked Ziti is definitely a easy crowd pleaser. The only thing that makes this dish even better is a load of stuffed garlic cheese bread. Seriously, I could eat the entire loaf. It is so yummy and very easy to make.
You will need:
- 1 loaf Italian Bread (You want a bread with a firmer crust)
- 1 stick of butter
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, minced (If you love garlic, do both cloves, if you want the taste to be a little lighter use one.)
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons rosemary
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons thyme
- 1 cup of mozzarella cheese
One of the reasons I love using Ragu sauce in my recipes is they use farm grown ingredients and no artificial flavors or high fructose corn syrup. I can feel good about what I am giving my family. I also love the story of Assunta, the founder, she was a single mom with high standards and a great idea. I love supporting her legacy by making this recipe and others.
What would you serve with the Chicken Parmesan Baked Ziti?