You will need:
- 1 cup 100 calorie Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 2 Bananas, peeled, sliced and then frozen
- 3/4 cup of Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon Peppermint Extract
- food coloring (if you want it to be green)
Add the frozen slices of banana, almond milk, yogurt, a small handful of ice and if you want a couple drops of green food coloring. Start with 1/2 teaspoon of peppermint extract and blend it all together. If it isn't minty enough, add a little more mint and blend again. You can top it with light whipped cream and a cherry, but when I am going for a really light treat I omit this step.
This shake is smooth, delicious and has just the right hint of mint. Most of the time I am not even tempted by a Shamrock Shake anymore!
Do you have a favorite mint treat?