Seth has been begging me to make him wings for a long time now. They aren’t exactly a healthy dinner and so I have been resisting. He finally talked me into last week and this is what I came up with. It is super easy and fast. The longest part is just the frying. This is also really affordable when compared to buying wings at a restaurant.
2-3 pounds chicken wings
enough oil to fry wings in
2 tablespoons butter
2 1/2 tablespoons your choice hot sauce
This meal is enough to feed two hungry adults but this recipe is very easily doubled. Buy the chicken wings that are ready to fry (the little bit smaller wings) or you are going to end up cutting off the tips and cutting the wings in half at the joint.
1. Fry chicken wings in oil until cooked inside. I cut each wing open to check, since I have problems with chicken but if you are super sure of your frying skills just fry away.
2. Drain the wings on paper towels.
3. Mix the wings with the sauce.
1. Melt butter in pan.
2. add hot sauce and vinegar.
3. Stir well and then remove from heat.
Serve with celery and ranch!