1. New Experiences- I took my little one skiing for the first time this last week. She fought me and cried and told me that it was too hard and then… she did it. By the end of the day she was smiling and so proud of herself for doing something hard. Wolf Mountain Resort literally has the best instructors. A whole post to come on this. I am grateful for new experiences. I am love not knowing what comes next in life.
2. THIS picture of my niece. She just turned one this month and I had the wonderful opportunity to take her pictures. Photography always lifts my spirits.
3. Valshi Boutique and their lace tops. I think I would wear it everywhere if that wasn’t weird. I have one in mint green.
4. Feeling great! I am down 25 pounds, 15 of it thanks to LeanMoms. I haven’t had any candy/sugar since the start of 2013 and even though it was hard in the beginning, I am loving the results.
5. The things that come out of this little one’s mouth. I share them over here on the Housewife Eclectic Facebook page. My favorite ones from the last week?
4-year-old: “If I leave you and daddy alone more, does that mean I can have a baby sister?”
4-Year-Old: “Mommy, is it getting later?”
Me: “It isn’t late, but yes it is getting later.”
4-Year-Old: “We better hurry up and put away the shopping bags away downstairs, so daddy doesn’t ask what we bought when he gets home.”