Considering my husband is a Web Programmer, HTML and PHP have a big place in our life. Sometimes I joke that my husband speaks PHP more often then he speaks English and one day he is going to start speaking his whole life in code. He thought he would start today.
Did you catch that? No? How about this?
I am so excited to announce that I am pregnant. I was told by my last doctor that we would never have another baby, so we couldn’t be more thrilled. It has been a hard pregnancy, but we feel really blessed to get a second baby at all, so I am trying to count my blessings instead of the sick days.
- When are you due? May 2, 2014, which makes me about 17 weeks
- Have you been sick? More than I ever thought possible. It has been a pretty rough pregnancy so far, but I think I am finally feeling a little better.
- How far apart will your kids be? Five and a half years.
- Aren’t you worried that the kids will have a hard time being so far apart? Not really. It is the same distance between my older sister and myself and we get along great and are involved in each others lives.
- Are you going to find out the gender? I don’t know. Maybe. Our little girl really wants a baby sister. We can’t decide which would be easier on her. Right now she has told our doctor that if the baby is a boy, the doctor can keep it.
- What are you going to name the baby? We know for sure what the baby will be named either way, but I am not ready to divulge yet. I hate it when people tell me they don’t like my baby names, that they are too unusual or too common. So I am keeping this one a secret for right now.
- Cravings? Carrots and Peanut Butter. Thankfully not together.
- Why did you wait so long to spill? When I said it has been a rough pregnancy, I wasn’t kidding. We have been told twice that I miscarried, to find out a little while later I was still pregnant. It has been a roller coaster of emotion, but now that I can feel the little one on a daily basis, I am a little more comfortable telling people.
- How did you tell your families? Telling our families was an accident actually. I had told my parents from the get go, because I needed medical advice from my dad, but everyone else was an accident. Our 4-year-old was able to piece together what was happening from listening to our conversations and one day when my Mother-In-Law asked her where the baby was, meaning her baby doll, she answered with “In mommy’s tummy.”
Did I miss anything? I just wanted to thank all of you for being supportive and wonderful. This blog has changed my life in so many ways and I am truly grateful for each and every reader.
Please follow and like us: