Don’t miss another week of the #BloggersGetSocial Get It Together link party. We pin, tweet, and/or Facebook share ALL of the posts here! We are all about networking, action, and accountability.
While that link up was focused on social media networks, this NEW and improved link up is co-hosted by some of my favorite blog buddies and features #BloggersGetSocial! Bloggers Get Social is a network and accountability group, and I created it with the hopes of bringing new and veteran bloggers together to collaborate on their goals. With this link up, we hope to share the best home and organizational tips and tricks and focus on bringing YOUR content in front of new readers! Let’s get started!
Thanks for stopping by the Get It Together Link Up! This is a fun Monday blog hop and link party that encourages bloggers to share their best posts of the week in the following topics:
- Life Hacks
The main purpose is to share ways for us to get our lives together! From easy recipes, fun crafts, and ways to celebrate the everyday, the Get It Together link party strives to share the best in the blog-o-sphere every week!
Don’t Miss The Facebook Group!
Use the Bloggers Get Social group to connect and network with our link party participants!
You can also stop by our Facebook pages! Feel free to share your best work on our walls, and we will re-post it on social media too!
Want to join our Pinterest board?
Follow Krystal at Sunny Sweet Days’s board #BloggersGetSocial Best Food + Lifestyle Blog Pins on Pinterest.
Pin your favorites to our board that has over 11k followers! Join our Facebook group and request to be a contributor here.
[Tweet ” Hop in the #BloggersGetSocial Get It Organized link party! Share your posts:”]
Get It Together Favorites
Ice Painting from C.R.A.F.T.
Orange Moscow Mule from Simply Darrling
Outdoor Patio Makeover from Atta Girl Says
Strawberry Raspberry Lime Chia Jam from Frugal Foodie Mama
Crustless Egg Bake from Naptime Creations
Grab a badge below!
Link Party Guidelines:
- Link up to (3) posts that follow our theme of getting it together! Whether it’s a home decor hack, organizational tip, budgeting idea, free printable, blog tips, and any tutorial that would resonate with our community. We also welcome recipes!
- Since you’re a blogger, we would love you to participate in our #BloggersGetSocial community.
- Stay in touch with your hosts on social media.
- Leave a direct URL to your post (not your homepage).
- Grab our Get It Together button to proudly display on your link party page!
- Visit at least (3) other links in the party. It’s the BEST way to continuously grow your blog and network!
- Your email address MAY be used for a link party reminder or to receive Bloggers Get Social updates (no more than once a week).