It’s that time of year again! The mad scurry to get everything together before we send the kids off for the first day of school. Here are some really fun DIY Back to School crafts, recipes, and party ideas.
- DIY Reusable Snack Bags
- Back to School Party
- Back to School Pencil Shoes
- Notebook Cupcakes
- Afterschool Snack Station
- No Sew Felt Money
- Disney Inspired Lunches for Back to School
- Scrappy Personalized Pencil Case
- Kids Lunch Station Cart
- Back to School Gilmore Girls Style
- DIY Minecraft Backpacks
- Painted Mason Jar School Supplies Holder
It’s time for another Block Party hosted by Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping it Simple Crafts | Housewife Eclectic | Coral and Co.! Be sure to check out all of our blogs, because we’ve been up to some fun things lately. Including back to school crafts for Smile Tutor.
Hey ya’ll its Shelly from Coral + Co. I am recently new to the block party and am having a great time seeing all your craft link ups! I love all things crafty and sewing. Here are a few things that I have been doing lately.
Now it’s time for the party!
We’d love it if you pinned the DIY Back to School Crafts, Parties, and Recipes image above!
Link to a specific post, not your homepage.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party on any of your social media channels and invite them to do the same!