Whether you’re looking for a fabulous project for your favorite teacher or student, a delicious meal or treat these awesome crafts, DIY Ideas and recipes have you covered!
Unicorn Backpack | Peanut Butter Cup Cookies recipe | Painted Teacher Mason Jars
DIY Farmhouse Signs | How to use Half Square Triangle Paper | Cheeseburger Salad
Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches | Hot Fudge Sauce Recipe | DIY Trinket Bowl
Jaws Shark Soaps Tutorial | Mirror Glaze | T-shirt Covered Notebook
Marissa here from Rae Gun Ramblings as your host today!
Let’s see what YOU have been up to. Link up to the Block Party and be featured on all our blogs!
Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping it Simple Crafts | Housewife Eclectic | Coral and Co.
Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned Crafts and Recipes Round Up!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!
Thanks for featuring my mirror glaze! 🙂