It’s August, so that means it’s time for back to school!! It’s crazy how fast the summer went, I feel like we just got done with school and now it’s time to go back. If it went quick for me, I’m sure it went crazy fast for the teachers! Chances are school is starting soon for you (it may have already started for some), so here are some super fun crafts, ideas and tips to get you ready for back to school.
- Now it’s time for the party!
- We’d love it if you pinned the Back to School image above!
Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party on any of your social media channels and invite them to do the same!