Halloween kid crafts are so much fun! One of my favorite things about holidays is all the fun themed kids crafts. Whether it’s making something for my kids or my kids actually getting to create, I love it all! So here are some fun and simple Halloween kid craft ideas that you do with your kids.
It’s time for another Block Party hosted by Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping it Simple Crafts | Housewife Eclectic | Coral and Co.! Be sure to check out all of our blogs, because we’ve been up to some fun things lately.
It’s Kaysi again from Keeping it Simple.
Creating with my kids and for my kids is one of my favorite things and when you have 5 kids you do it a lot. So I have lots and lots of Halloween kid craft ideas. My kids love to make things with me and I love watching them create and use their creativity. Here are a few of my favorites:
* Halloween Bowling * Halloween Book Marks * Halloween Memory * Egg Carton Spiders * Halloween Candy Bars * Pumpkin Vases * Halloween Board Game * Hand Print Spiders *
Now it’s time for the party!
- We’d love it if you pinned the Halloween Kid Crafts image above!
Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party on any of your social media channels and invite them to do the same!
Abraham Kuntai says
This crafts are rely funny.Can’t wait to try mine at home.Thanks so much for this creative post.