I love a gorgeous galaxy craft or recipe. The swirls of purses and blues and stars, yup sign me up.
Here are a bunch of fun galaxy inspired creations or projects that totally have that fun space and stars feel! Marissa here from Rae Gun Ramblings.
I’ve just been through my crazy Happy Harry Potter series and once again this year’s projects were all super fun. I’ll be doing a huge wrap up this week but here are a few of my favorite projects.
Whether you like Harry Potter or not these caramel chocolate pretzel wands are crazy delicious and a super easy addition to any party.
I made these super fun Harry Potter I Spy Bags (both an actual bag and a play pouch version). Bonus for Harry Potter fans that I made little wizarding trinkets as the things you find!
Now let’s see what YOU have been up to. Link up to the Block Party and be featured on all our blogs! Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping it Simple Crafts| Pieces By Polly | Housewife Eclectic Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the Great Galaxy Round Up!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!