I love a delicious mint shake. Every year I have always looked forward to the limited time of year when Shamrock Shakes are back at McDonald’s. I used to drink them all the time as a kid and as a teenager and then one day when I was an adult, I made the mistake of looking at the calories of it. While I still grab the real thing once a year, I like to enjoy the flavor without giving up the healthy lifestyle I work towards. This skinny version is delicious and SO much better for you. There is protein, fruit and the taste of mint. Yum!
You will need:
- 1 cup 100 calorie Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 2 Bananas, peeled, sliced and then frozen
- 3/4 cup of Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon Peppermint Extract
- food coloring (if you want it to be green)