Three Cheese Baked Ziti
This Three Cheese Baked Ziti pasta dish is easy to put together and has a delicious flavor. Plus it calls for ingredients you may already have on hand!
- 1 16 oz Ziti tube pasta
- 4 cups washed baby spinach and chopped
- Spaghetti Sauce 1 Jar or Homemade Recipe
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Prepare your pasta according the package directions.
Add your spinach to the boiling water with the pasta for the last minute of your cooking time.
Drain the pasta and spinach and return to the pot.
Stir in the ricotta, half of the mozzarella cheese, a 1/2 cup of the Parmesan cheese and the spices.
Press the mixture into a baking dish (9x13 Size)
Top with the remaining mozzarella and Parmesan.
Baked at 350 for 30 minutes or until the dish is bubbly.