Mandarin Orange Jello Salad
This Mandarin Orange Jello Salad is the perfect combination of sweet and fresh all in one Jello salad.
- 6 oz box of orange jello this is the bigger box
- 3 cups water
- half of a can of orange juice concentrate
- 1 can of mandarin oranges drained to mix in
- 1 can of mandarin oranges to garnish with
- a small box of instant lemon pudding this should be 3.4 ounces
- 1 cup milk
- a small container of whipped topping about 8 OZ, this is the smallest container
Bring the water to a boil and then add it to a large mixing bowl with the Jello. Stir until the Jello is completely dissolved. Add the orange juice concentrate (still frozen) and 1 of the cans of mandarin oranges. Pour the Jello mixture into a 9×13 pan.
Put in the fridge until set. This usually takes 2.5 to 3 hours.
Stir the milk and pudding together until the pudding sets up. Add the whipped topping and stir until fully combined. Spread this over the Jello. Add oranges to the top. My mom loves to score the entire pan of Jello and place one orange in each square.