I have been thrilled how much a little prep work gets almost twice the calories in my little girl and not just calories, healthy calories. Some of our favorite lunches are themed around her favorite princesses and super heroes. Today I am sharing Cinderella.
For a Cinderella lunch you will need:
- Laughing Cow Cheese Wedges
- olives (just one or two for the nose and eyes on the mouse)
- a small slice of ham (just for the ears)
- slices of something green, I used bell pepper because I know my kid will eat it. You could use celery.
- carrots and celery sticks
- peanut butter
- a small orange