It is crazy to think that this week it’s August! I am already seeing back to school pictures on my social media feed, it’s crazy. I am always sad to see summer go but I am always excited for the structure that school brings. To get ready for school, here are some great ideas to make the transition easier.
It’s time for another Block Party hosted by Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping It Simple Crafts | Pieces By Polly| Housewife Eclectic! Be sure to check out all of our blogs, because we’ve been up to some fun things lately.
It’s Kaysi again from Keeping it Simple.
Here are a couple more ideas for back to school.
Now it’s time to get the party started!
- We’d love it if you pinned the Back To School Ideas image above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party on any of your social media channels and invite them to do the same!