I love tricking kids into learning and these awesome Learn through Play kid activities and craft ideas are perfect for getting those little minds turning!
These fun, educational projects are all so cute I want to whip them all up. From sensory play with playdough to learning how to move their bodies, and of course colors and shapes the little ones will never guess all the good stuff they are learning!
Harry Potter I Spy Bags | DIY Play Teabags | Color Recognition
Plastic Fairy Houses | Felt Sea Creatures | Reversible Race Track Mats
Magnetic Fish Game | DIY Popsicle Bracelets | Horseshoe Pillow
Monster Juice Boxes | Insect Bug Fossils | DIY Glitter Playdough
Marissa here from Rae Gun Ramblings as your host today!
I’ve been in full blown Harry Potter mode as we’re smack in the middle of my annual Happy Harry Potter series where loads of my creative friends share brand new Harry Potter crafts, recipes, DIY ideas, book lists, and even travel tips. You can see all the entries so far (the post is updated as new ones go up!) at the kick off post and make sure to enter the awesome giveaway which includes a $50 Amazon gift card (for purchasing whatever HP goodies or really whatever you want)!
Okay, now let’s see what YOU have been up to. Link up to the Block Party and be featured on all our blogs!
Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping it Simple Crafts | Housewife Eclectic | Coral and Co.
Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the Educational Kids Crafts Round Up!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!
Leave a Reply