With warmer temperatures finally here to stay, every starts thinking about BBQs, pool time and of course everything red, white and blue. Here are some of the cutest ideas featuring the stars and stripes to inspire your Memorial Day and 4th of July creating!
It’s time for another Block Party hosted by Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping It Simple Crafts | Pieces By Polly| Housewife Eclectic! Be sure to check out all of our blogs, because we’ve been up to some fun things lately.
It’s Debra from Housewife Eclectic
It is my first time hosting the block party and I am so excited to be here with all of you! I have blogged at Housewife Eclectic for almost 10 years where I share a variety of crafts, recipes and book reviews with a little bit of Harry Potter and Doctor Who thrown in. You can find some of my most popular posts below.
Now it’s time to get the party started!
- We’d love it if you pinned the Red, White and Blue image above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party on any of your social media channels and invite them to do the same!