It’s gift-giving season and here are a bunch great DIY gifts and packaging ideas for giving and helping you gift! Sometimes the best gift is a a gift card or some cold hard cash but when I can I love to include a handmade packaging or tag or card of some sort!
Origami Boxes | Rustic Picture Frame | DIY Glitter Gift Tags
Knit Constellate Hat | Junk Notebooks | Winter Body Balm
Glitter Envelopes | Plaid Fabric Glass Plates | Circular Gift Card Holder
Printable Desk Calendar | Galaxy Bath Bombs | Birthday Cake Service Caddy
Marissa from Rae Gun Ramblings here as your host this week. Hope those of you in the US had a love Thanksgiving. I can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to!
Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping it Simple Crafts | Housewife Eclectic
Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the Gift Giving Round Up!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Leave a Reply