It’s gift-giving season and here are a bunch great DIY gifts and packaging ideas for giving and helping you gift! Sometimes the best gift is a a gift card or some cold hard cash but when I can I love to include a handmade packaging or tag or card of some sort!
Marissa from Rae Gun Ramblings here as your host this week. Hope those of you in the US had a love Thanksgiving. I can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to!
Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the Gift Giving Round Up!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!