October starts this week and that means it’s time to start putting up the Halloween decor! I love Halloween and I love decorating for it! Here are some awesome Halloween decoration ideas for you to make your house spooky this month.
Double Toil and Trouble Printable
It’s time for another Block Party hosted by Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping it Simple Crafts | Housewife Eclectic! Be sure to check out all of our blogs, because we’ve been up to some fun things lately.
It’s Kaysi again from Keeping it Simple.
Now it’s time for the party!
- We’d love it if you pinned the Halloween Decorations image above!
Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party on any of your social media channels and invite them to do the same!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Leave a Reply