DIY Kitchen Crafts make some of the best gifts. Everyone needs something for their kitchen and a handmade craft is sure to be a big hit. Whether it’s a personalize coaster or hotbed these awesome tutorials with have you created the cutest kitchen creations!
Wood Burnt Coaster | Pot Holder Emergency Kit | Kitchen Subway Art
Customized Coffee Sleeve | Snack Cups | DIY Potholders
15 Minute Placemats | Teacup Light Shades | Etched Drinking Glasses
DIY Kitchen Conversion Chart | Map Coasters | Home Tray
Star Potholder | Casserole Carrier | Potholder Towels
I hope you are all enjoying the turn of seasons. It’s been absolutely pleasant around these parts. Marissa here from Rae Gun Ramblings as host today. I’m just getting ready to start sign ups for my annual Harry Potter series. If you would like me to send you the information feel free to email me with the subject “Harry Potter series”
And just for fun here are a few posts that have been popular on my blog lately.
Best Chocolate Covered Strawberries | Secret to Hemming Knits | Where to Eat at Harry Potter World
Now let’s see what YOU have been up to. Link up to the Block Party and be featured on all our blogs!
Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping it Simple Crafts | Housewife Eclectic | Coral and Co.
Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the Kitchen Crafts Round Up!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!
Leave a Reply