Happy fall everyone!! I love this season :). Before we get to the linky party I wanted to let everyone know that I am celebrated my 400th weekly link party, woot woot! I cannot believe I have been doing this for this long! To celebrate, I am having a giveaway over on my blog, so pop on over to my blog to enter :).
Have you guys gotten out all of your fall decor yet? I am so ready to bring out mine and create some more. Here are some great ideas to help you get inspired to decorate for fall.
It’s time for another Block Party hosted by Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping It Simple Crafts | Pieces By Polly| Housewife Eclectic! Be sure to check out all of our blogs, because we’ve been up to some fun things lately.
It’s Kaysi again from Keeping it Simple.
Fall is by far my favorite season, so I of course love decorating for it! Here are a few of my favorite ones.
- We’d love it if you pinned the Fall Home Decor image above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party on any of your social media channels and invite them to do the same!