Father’s Day is coming up this month! It’s time to celebrate those awesome dads and here are some great ideas to make for the special man in your life.
It’s time for another Block Party hosted by Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping It Simple Crafts | Pieces By Polly| Housewife Eclectic! Be sure to check out all of our blogs, because we’ve been up to some fun things lately.
It’s Kaysi again from Keeping it Simple.
Every year I make something for my husband with our kids’ hand prints. Here are some of the ones that I have done through out the years :).
Now it’s time to get the party started!
- We’d love it if you pinned the Father’s Day Gifts image above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party on any of your social media channels and invite them to do the same!