1. Adrian from the Vampire Academy Series – Adrian seriously steals the show in this series. He is funny and engaging. As much as I loved the other characters, at time Adrian took over the story. He is just that fun to read about. I was thrilled that he is in the Bloodlines series as well.
2. Magnus Bane from The Mortal Instruments Series– The character that has taken on so much life of his own, that he now has his own short stories. I absolutely love this character, he is charming and over the top. I wish he was real, so we could be friends.
3. Amma from Beautiful Creatures– The more I found out about her, the more I wanted to know. I would love to read her back story. She is fascinating.
4. Polgara and Belgarath from The Belgariad– They are an important part of The Belgariad, but I was thrilled that each of them eventually got a book detailing their back story. If the present day in the series wasn’t so interesting, the bits and pieces you get of their stories in the Belgariad would steal the show.
5. The Other Children in Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children– I found myself wanted to know more about each of the children’s abilities and where they came from. They were all so fascinating, I couldn’t help but wondering.
Who are some of your other favorite secondary characters?
Love for Magnus Bane! He's my favorite! =)
Jennifer @ A Librarian's Library–My TTT
Deb Nance at Readerbuzz says
You are right. Sometimes it's the secondary characters that we remember.
Here's my list of best secondary book characters.
I recently heard about Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children from a relative. She said that it was a funny book. Do you think that it is worth reading?
Check out my TTT: http://booksavvyblog.blogspot.com/
Kelly @ Dandelion Dreams says
<3 Adrian and Magnus! Great secondary characters 🙂
Kelly @ Dandelion Dreams
My Top Ten
Another one with Magnus. ): I can't believe I forgot him! Great list! I started the Caster Chronicles but haven't been able to stick with it.
Feel free to check out my TTT http://wp.me/p1Rf2y-4r
Magnus is amazing. I still haven't picked up the short stories about him, I've heard too many conflicting reviews. I love how bright your blog is!