I was given tickets to Ringling Brothers in exchange for this post. All opinions are my own.
I am so excited for the Circus to come to town this year! Last year was my first ever experience at the Circus and we had so much fun. I think the acrobats and the human cannonball were my absolute favorite parts. My daughter loved the silly clowns and the elephants. She can’t way to get to see them this year. This time around Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Circus will be performing their show Legends. Legends features some fantastic things new this year. You can read more about it below:
Featuring over 100 performers spanning 25 countries plus more than 85 animals from nearly every continent around the world, the Ringling Bros. 144th Edition features several unique acts including:
- China National Acrobatic Troupe from Beijing perform several impressive acts including balancing 20 people on two bicycles, fast-paced hoop diving and graceful Diabolo juggling skills
- Introducing the Double Trapeze, especially designed for Ringling Bros., with the attempt of four consecutive triple somersaults in a row
Ringling Bros and Barnum & Bailey Circus will be in Salt Lake City September 24-28th, at the Energy Solutions Arena, with the following shows.
- Wednesday, Sept. 24 7:00 PM
- Thursday, Sept. 25 7:00 PM
- Friday, Sept. 26 3:00 PM & 7:00 PM
- Saturday, Sept. 27 11:00 AM, 3:00 PM & 7:00 PM
- Sunday, Sept. 28 1:30 PM & 5:30 PM
TICKETS: Ticket prices range from $20, $25, $40-$50 (VIP), $50-60 (Premium VIP Floor) and $90-$100 (Ringmaster Zone). Discount Opening Night tickets for $15 each (select seating only; not valid on VIP/premium levels)
Can’t go on opening night but still want a discount? Buy your tickets online and use the code MOM at checkout. You can use the code on the following shows.
- Friday 3 PM and 7 PM,
- Saturday 11 AM
- Sunday 5:30PM
Looking to win tickets? I will be giving away a family 4-pack of tickets later this week, so stay tuned!