We love BBQ in this house. BBQ that can be done in the crock-pot? Now that is even better. We love these ribs because they are so easy to make and so delicious. I don’t say “World’s Best” lightly. These are truly amazing. If you love BBQ, you’ll love these.
You will need:
- 7-8 Pork Ribs
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 1/2 cups BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tsp. mustard
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 tsp hot pepper sauce
- Dash of garlic salt and chili powder
- Place the pork in the crock pot and sprinkle salt and pepper on top of the pork.
- Combine the other ingredients in a separate bowl and then stir into the crock pot and coat the pork.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours, or on high for 3-4. I often find myself cooking this one on high and it is honestly still just so good.
This is a family favorite. Easy to make and who doesn’t love a crock-pot meal?