One of my favorite things about summertime are the yummy summer treats and drinks!! There is something about all the fruit and cool drinks that just tastes amazing in the summer time and the heat! Here are some yummy treats to enjoy all summer long!
No Churn Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
Watermelon Summer Yogurt Salad
Red, White and Blue Champagne Floats
Red, White and Blue Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
It’s time for another Block Party hosted by Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping it Simple Crafts | Housewife Eclectic | Coral and Co.! Be sure to check out all of our blogs, because we’ve been up to some fun things lately.
It’s Kaysi again from Keeping it Simple.
Like I said before, I love my yummy summer treats and drinks. Here are a few of my favorite recipes that I have made in the past years.
Now it’s time for the party!
- We’d love it if you pinned the Backyard Fun image above!
Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party on any of your social media channels and invite them to do the same!
Thanks for featuring my juneberry pie! 🙂