(PR and Your Blog is a series written by Seth Hawkins (Debra’s husband). Seth is a PR professional turned school teacher, who is sharing his knowledge of PR. Catch up on the first two segments of his column, PR and Blogs- a Mutualistic Relationship and Branding Your Blog- Creating a Quality Product.)
The other day I was eating at Jason’s Deli, one of my favorite places to enjoy a bite to eat with my family. While savoring my delicious croissant sandwich, I couldn’t help but notice a series of signs around the walls that proudly proclaimed the core values of Jason’s Deli:
- What do you want to accomplish?
- Who are you writing for?
- Why are you writing this blog?
- What will you write about?
- Is there anything you won’t write about? Why or why not?
- What do you expect from yourself?
- What should your readers expect from you?