I absolutely love Nativities. I have a whole collection and I love creating new ones with my kids to add to it! Here are some DIY options for amazing Nativities.
Graham Cracker Nativity Scene | DIY Nativity Ornament | Nativity Christmas Ornament Craft | Crocheted Nativity | Felt Nativity Puppets |
Nativity Blocks with Vinyl | Handpainted Nativity Scene |
Simple Wooden Nativity | Chalkboard Lettering Tutorial | Nativity Farm House Signs | Nativity Skit Script | Nativity Wall Hanging | Melty Bean Nativity and Origami Nativity and More | Peg Nativity | Terra Cotta Nativity | Stenciled Nativity Ornaments| Stained Glass Nativity Ornament
Besides your new links this week, we’d LOVE for you to link up any of your own DIY Nativity and Christmas Ideas below.
It’s time for another Block Party hosted by Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping It Simple Crafts | Housewife Eclectic! Be sure to check out all of our blogs, because we’ve been up to some fun things lately.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the Nativity picture above! 🙂
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before. EXCEPT for favorite older posts that fit this week’s theme are welcome and encouraged.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9 pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Leave a Reply