This post was sponsored by BUSH’S® Savory Beans as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
Nachos are a favorite around our house: they’re light, delicious, and even the little ones love them. We have them often enough that we are always looking for ways to switch them up.
These Fiesta Steak Irish Nachos are hands down my favorite combination we have ever come up with. They are the perfect fusion of Irish Nachos and traditional nachos, pulling together a flavor profile that is simply incredible.
One of the things that make these nachos a step above regular nachos is good, quality ingredients. We have experimented with lots of different ingredients and one of our favorites is BUSH’S® Savory Beans.
We love using BUSH’S® Savory Beans in these nachos because they add a whole layer of flavor to the dish. We like to use the BUSH’S® Black Beans Fiesta but BUSH’S® Southwestern Style Pinto Beans would be fantastic in this dish as well. They are both so easy to add. Just heat and eat.
BUSH’S is more than Baked Beans. BUSH’S Savory Beans are made from the best beans simmered in delicious savory sauces, which come in three flavors. BUSH’S products are delicious, real and honest, made with simple ingredients and are naturally gluten-free and cholesterol-free. BUSH’S® Savory Beans are so easy to find at Walmart.
Fiesta Steak Irish Nachos
- 5-6 medium potatoes
- 1.5 lbs steak strips
- 1 can BUSH’S® Black Beans Fiesta™ (15.5 oz.)
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 2-3 green onions, sliced
- Shredded cheese
- Sour cream
- Season salt
- Olive oil
- Chili powder
1. Slice the potatoes into thin rounds, somewhere between 1/8″ and 1/4″ thick. Place each round flat on a baking sheet.
2. Sprinkle the potatoes with season salt, thyme, and rosemary. Then lightly sprinkle olive oil over the potatoes.
3. Bake for 25-30 minutes at 450 degrees (or until cooked through), flipping the potatoes over halfway through.
4. While the potatoes are baking, sprinkle the chili powder on the steak slices and cook in oil in a cast iron skillet. Cook for 2-3 minutes on one side and then flip and cook for 1-2 more minutes on the other side.
5. Remove the meat from the skillet and place on a plate covered with tinfoil for 5 minutes.
6. Once the potatoes are finished, remove from the oven and place the potatoes on oven-safe plates. Cover with shredded cheese.
7. Place the plates with the nachos into the oven and broil until the cheese is melted. Heat the beans on the stove or microwave and spoon them over the potatoes.
8. Top with diced tomatoes, green onions, and sour cream.
These nachos never last long! They are hands down one of our favorite meals to eat as a family and they are packed with so much flavor.
What would you top with BUSH’S® Black Beans Fiesta?