These Pom-Pom Bunnies and Chicks are so easy to make from scratch and are the perfect craft for little kids this Easter. All you really need is some yarn, felt and hot glue to make these darling little furry friends.
Pom-Pom Bunnies and Chicks
You will need:
- Hot Glue
- Black Pony Beads
How To Make Pom-Poms
- Select the color of yarn that you would like your pom-pom creation to be made out of.
- Then wrap your yarn around three of your fingers about 30 times. The more times you wrap it, the fuller your pom-pom will be.
- Tie the center of your yarn together.
- Pull the yarn off of your fingers.
- Snip the looped ends
- Fluff your pom pom.
7. Repeat the process again. For smaller pom-poms use fewer fingers, for larger ones use your entire palm.
8. Glue two pom-poms together.
9. Add black pony beads on their side for your eyes.
10. For bunny pom-poms, cut two pieces of felt that are rounded on the ends. Place a dab of glue on the bottom, non-rounded end and pinch it together. Add glue to the bottom of the pinched area and add it to the head of your bunny.
11. For chick pom-poms, cut a diamond shape out of orange foam. Fold it in half. Add a line of glue on the fold and place it on the face of your chick.
Fluff up your pom-poms and you have a darling and easy, fuzzy friend!
You May Also Like:
Leave a Reply