When we lived in Texas, I set out to find the world's best guacamole. Something simple without all of the extra stuff, but amazing. We tried recipe after recipe and we finally settled on one we love. This recipe is fresh and just needs avocados, a onion, jalapeños and a little bit of lemon juice. The perfect combination.
You will need:
- 3-4 medium Avocados, with the skins and pits removed
- 1.5 medium jalapeños, seeded and finely chopped (seeds are what make your jalapenos hot, so make sure to seed them well unless you want super spicy guac.)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove of garlic finely chopped (optional, but I really like it)
- 1/4 of an onion finely chopped