Do you ever want restaurant-quality food in just a few minutes without having to leave your house? Then you will LOVE this recipe. It's delicious, fresh, and the best part? So easy. This is my favorite go-to recipe for when people come over because everybody loves it.
You will need:
- 1 pkg spaghetti
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup fresh, grated Parmesan cheese
- 12 slices bacon, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1 Tbsp parsley
- 1/4 cup water
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions and drain.
- Cook the bacon in a large pan until crispy. Stir the garlic into the the bacon and stir for about a minute.
- Whisk the eggs and cheese together in a small bowl.
- Add the pasta to the pan and stir.
- Quickly add the egg mixture, stirring continuously. Make sure to work the eggs in quickly.
- Add the peas, the seasonings and water, stirring over low heat until the peas are warm.
- Top with more freshly shredded Parmesan and serve immediately.
Who knew you could create something so delicious in 15 minutes? Are you a spaghetti carbonara fan?